12-100Pcs Stainless Steel T Shape Repair Mending Plate
- [MATERIAL] – Constructed from 304 Stainless Steel, good rust resistance. These mending metal plates are durable, not easy to rust, stable and durable. Brushed surface finish for enhanced corrosion protection. Provides a metallic surface with a soft luster.
- [EASY to INSTALL] – With mounting holes, 0.2″ (5mm) hole diameter. The hole diameter is tested to make the force more uniform. The screw holes of this flat T bracket are designed as countersunk holes. After installation, the screws will not protrude, which is more beautiful, and will not scratch your hands.
- [APPLICATIONS] – These t flat corner braces can be applied in many different places to enforce flat angle joints and strengthen the firmness of components, such as wooden chests, desks, tables, screens, window, shelves, and bed frames.
- 39mm*39mm*0.9mm ; 1.5″*1.5″*0.04″; Pack: 100 pcs
- 50mm*50mm*0.8mm ; 2″*2″*0.04″; Pack: 80 pcs
- 60mm*60mm*0.8mm ; 2.4″*2.4″*0.04″; Pack: 60 pcs
- 80mm*80mm*0.8mm ; 3.1″*3.1″*0.04″; Pack: 40 pcs
- 120mm*120mm*1.8mm ; 4.7″*4.7″*0.07″; Pack: 12 pcs
Mr Broadband –
I used these as a back mount on bird houses to easily mount, and remove for easy cleaning.These outdoor stainless steel T-mount, work great for along with the The Hillman Group 707318 Stainless Steel Hanger Bolt, 25-Pack and Wing Nuts,1/4″-20 Wing Nuts,304 Stainless Steel Wing Nuts,Fasteners Parts Butterfly Nut,Hurricane Screws.
The Joint Fasteners had failed on 40 year old bifold door corners. I used this lovely piece of stainless steel in the middle with a similar L shaped brace in the top and bottom corners to restore rigidity to the doors. Esthetically, it is overkill hidden in a closet, but nonetheless, works like a charm.
J D S –
Brackets were very nice, but it would have been better if the screws were stainless and not plated
Conor Nelson –
Helped us secure the legs underneath our new bed.
Great finish. Hardware included. I used these to reinforce my wooden garage door. After 40 years of the opener pulling on top rail it warped and the panels were very loose. A dead blow hammer and six of these brackets and it?fs good for I hope another 40. These are a good deal to save paying 3 grand for a new wooden two car wide door.
Great finish. Hardware included. I used these to reinforce my wooden garage door. After 40 years of the opener pulling on top rail it warped and the panels were very loose. A dead blow hammer and six of these brackets and itЃfs good for I hope another 40. These are a good deal to save paying 3 grand for a new wooden two car wide door.
Thomas Lee –
well for starters, at least it was steel. They came pretty quickly and i was very happy that the spec were on point, However buyer be warned, Mine came with some type of wrapping on one side of the bracket, it takes a quick moment to peel it off, but some people dont want to have to take the time to do it. over all was absolutely thrilled to have them, cheaper then Lowes and the hardware store and as long as you know your sizes you should be fine.
G. Sargent –
Pretty much as advertised. I’ve deducted one star in that the T Braces were cut from some sheet steel that had some sort of other paint on one surface. Not a big deal for me but could be a problem for some applications.Update: the material is a thin vinyl protective skin to be peeled off .. sometimes takes a little effort to peel off.
Rory Reads –
These worked perfect for the project that I had to complete and they arrived lightening fast!
These braces worked perfectly for the frame I made around our bathroom mirror using 1×3 boards. The screws were not too long. I stay painted the braces and screws black.