14-18 Packs Invisible Cabinet Drawer Handle Rotating Zinc Alloy Hidden Grip Pulls Handles Hardware for Cabinet, Wardrobe, Tatami and Drawer
- 180°Rotation: This pull handle has a special design that nice to hide the handle and it is more like a toy, giving you a different feel.
- Wide Range of Uses: Perfect for different kinds of modern cupboard, cabinet, door, drawer of home, bar, restaurant, hotel.
- Material: Made of quality material to ensure its premium performance and longevity.
- Package Including: 1PCS Hidden Drawer Handle Pull Furniture Cabinet Handle Kitchen Cupboard Pull Dresser Drawer Handles Grip for Cabinet Hardware (Silver)
- Brushed Surface: Special treatment to make the surface, not easy to fade, fashionable and beautifulnot easy to fade, stylish and elegant.
- Upgrade and Thicken: Zinc alloy material is selected, the material is sufficient, the overall thickness is thickened, and it is durable.
- Built-in Handle: Embedded handle, humanized design grip, comfortable to use, easy to push and pull.
- Material: Zinc Alloy
- Color: Bright Silver, Black, Satin Nickel, Pearl Gray, Brushed Copper, Bright Silver
- Feature: 180°Rotation, Invisible, Easy installing, Non-fading Ergonomical Design.
- Package Included: 1*Hidden Handle, 2*Screws.
- Due to manual measurement,please allow an error of 1-2 cm.
- Due to the differences between different monitors the picture may not reflect the actual color of the item.
A Bates –
Good value. Comes with two length of screws very helpful. Sturdy and easy to install
Juan Carlos Ochoa –
I surprised my client when he saw them installed. Your comment was you surprised me never imagined there was something like that.
Great handle for the money. Plan to break a few while installing or them coming broken. I ordered 25 and had about 4 either break or come broken. I would purchase again for a cheap good looking handle.
Tanya Sturm –
This is the perfect handle for our crawl space door.
Sylvie Gauthier –
Invisible Rotating Hardware Wardrobe is very stylish and looks great in any room.
Sandra J. –
Even though we measured the depth of the door before purchasing this item when it arrived we couldn’t use it because our door was not deep enough to accommodate proper installation.
Chelsea H. –
Love the look of these. They were a better price than what is offered at the typical hardware stores, and they feel sturdy. I was afraid they might feel cheap, but overall I’m happy with these ones.
william finley –
The invisible handles of the stainless steel are a great way to add a touch of elegance to any room.
C. Miller –
My only hassle was the two screws provided didn’t work for my old sliding closet doors. The longer of the two screws was too long, and the shorter one wasn’t long enough. Luckily home depot fixed me up with ones that would work. The width of screws provided are actually in between the two sizes that exist according to home depot, so that doesn’t make things easy. In case this helps the next person in a bind, M4 30mm worked for us.