Your Fingerprint is The Key of The Padlock
- Smart Fingerprint Padlock: Unlock/lock using fingerprint recognition. No need for extra keys or memorizing a combination.
- Convenient Administration: Store up to 10 fingerprints, including two administrators, per door padlock. Directly manage them within your thumbprint padlock without the need for a computer or smartphone.
0.5 Second Unlock, Automatic Recognition Technology
- Quick Recognition: The smart fingerprint padlock uses advanced technology to quickly identify your fingerprint at a 360-degree angle.
- Any Finger Unlock: Even when the padlock is empty, you can use any finger to unlock it. Your fingerprint is unique to you.
IP65 Dustproof Padlock Indoor
- High Level of Protection: With an IP65 rating, this fingerprint lock is an ideal solution for a range of environments including home, backpack, drawer, suitcase, gym locker, cabinet, and door.
- Dust Prevention: Prevent dust from getting in efficiently.
Enhanced Security and Cutting-Edge Fingerprint Technology
- The fingerprint padlock features a construction of zinc-alloy metal, providing resistance against prying, smashing, and cutting.
- Capacitive Scanners: The high-penetration, excellent recognition, and low misjudgment rate of capacitive scanners ensure enhanced security.
- Cutting-Edge Fingerprint Technology: The fingerprint technology used is cutting-edge, ensuring maximum protection.
- 3 PCS*Fingerprint Padlock
Here are the instructions for use：
How to set fingerprint way:
1.Touches the fingerprint identification area for 10 seconds until the blue light is on;
2.When the blue light is on, entry the first fingerprint, and then the green light will turn on and entry the second fingerprint, when the green light off, it means that the 2 fingerprints entry successful/
Please pay attention: The first time you use it you need to enter 2 different fingerprints in succession, please enter your fingerprints from a 360-degree angle.
3.When you enter your third fingerprint, touch the fingerprint recognition area with your first or second fingerprint for 10 seconds until the blue light comes on. Enter the fingerprint you wish to enter 10 times and when you see the green light on it means success.
4.When you have entered your fourth fingerprint, touch the fingerprint recognition area with your first or second or third fingerprint for 10 seconds until the blue light comes on. Enter the fingerprint you wish to enter 10 times and when you see the green light on, it means success.
Note: You can enter new fingerprints and delete/reset ones that have already been entered.
How to delete (reset) the padlock:
1.Place the Fingerprints entered on the reader and hold for 10 seconds till red light on.
2.Release and place it again to confirm delete all registered fingerprints. Please note: your padlock restored to factory default status: any fingerprints can open the lock.
- If the device experiences low power and cannot be unlocked, use a micro-USB connector to charge and unlock it.
- Low Power Alarm: The appearance of a red light indicates that the lock needs charging.
- For initial use, please ensure the device is fully charged for 3 hours. A full charge will last up to half a year. Note: Standby time is determined by studio testing and may vary based on environmental factors and usage frequency.
- You can input a maximum of 10 fingerprints.
- Already entered fingerprints can be modified, deleted, or reset to allow for new entries.
6.This smart fingerprint padlock boasts an IP65 waterproof rating, ensuring worry-free use in various weather conditions. While we don’t recommend extended outdoor use, particularly in rainy or snowy conditions, it’s crucial to understand that fingerprint padlocks operate based on semiconductor sensors. These sensors might have difficulty identifying fingerprints if the fingers get injured, for example, through scratching. It’s most effective with dry fingers. If you have any questions about our products, feel free to reach out through Amazon messenger, and we’ll offer you expert service support.