Handle Pull for Cupboard Drawer Wardrobe of Kitchen Bedroom Furniture, Drawer Handle Wardrobe Door Knob Office Cabinet Pull Handle
- Material & Finished: Made of quality Zinc alloy with electroplate finished, they are solid construction, strong and durable.
- Built to Last: Strongly corrosion resisting, wear resistant, not easy to fade, and not easy to rust.
- Applicable Scenarios: Widely used for all kinds of cabinets, cupboards, wardrobe,closet and bookcase for home, kitchen, bathroom, office, or garage.
- High quality: Our handles are strictly processed and quality checked, sturdy and durable, easy to install and replace. We are committed to providing you with better products to update your cabinet hardware.Features:
- Fit Sperfectly: Blend in rather than jumping out visually in the room and they can be a very key in bringing the design together.
Detailed Product Specifications:
- Actual color may be slightly different from the image due to different display and light effect.
- Please allow 1-3cm deviation due to manual measurement.
Material: Zinc alloy
Color/Style: As the picture shown
- Package Contains: Except for the knob , which is equipped with 1 screw, each handle will equipped with 2 screws.
Very good quality for the price. Comes with 2 sets of screws to accommodate cupboard depth.
One of them the weld was bent and didn’t kneel with the holes so had to drill new hole. Other than that they’re great
Jennifer Smith –
Perfect for new installation, but one thing….
Used them on my cabinets. They weren’t too heavy and not too light weight either. Put them on every cabinet and drawer and they were perfect. Due to our cabinet’s wood depth, both sets of screws didn’t fit so we purchased our own medium length ones.
The handles are very nice, and have a great finish, though atleast 5 handles from each pack were slightly the wrong size and would not fit the screw holes. A couple also would not screw in at all. Overall though, the majoroty of them are perfect, and look great. I will however need more to finish replacing my handles because some were defective.
So easy to install comes with two screw lengths which is very helpful. It was missing a few of the short screws but I was able to cut down some long ones to make it work. Handles themselves are fantastic
J. Han –
J ai aime
Price was right and they are great.
These handles are fantastic. We build trays and needed a more cost effective solution. For these same look of handles at Lowes or Home Depot your looking at 5-6 dollars PER handle. These handles are alot lighter but they are only about 1-2 dollars per handle. They look fantastic, come with 2 sizes of screws and so far we haven’t had any issues. We love them! @pinelakewoodco
Sylvie Gauthier –