M3/M4 Screw Post Fit Hole Dia, Male Belt Buckle Binding Bolts Leather Fastener Carbon Steel
- Application – Fit for all kinds of DIY, leather crafts, clothing making, or as a fastener to connect two objects. Such as thin photo albums, leather bags, wooden board connections, etc.
- Installation – Make a hole between 0.5-1mm larger than the diameter of the female rod, put the screw and nut on both sides of the locked object, and select the appropriate tool to lock it.
- Notice – The thickness of the object which is locked, must be less than the length of the screw rod + nut rod, otherwise, it will not be able to tighten.
- Advantage – Precision mechanical thread, made of carbon steel material, zinc plated finish, high hardness.
- When the screw post is used in binding booklets, photo albums, etc., first make a hole at a suitable position, the hole is 0.5mm larger than the diameter of the nut rod of the binding bolts. According to the thickness of the booklet, select the screw corresponding to the length of the nut rod, and insert the two ends into the holes to connect and lock.
- In leather goods, there are shadows of screw posts everywhere, such as belts, harnesses, leather bags, leather boots, etc. Generally, make a hole in the leather goods first, and insert the corresponding type of screw to lock. In general, it is very sturdy, and it is also convenient for disassembly and maintenance.
- On office products, furniture, DIY handicrafts, and other items. Screw posts are also very common, providing very simple installation, disassembly, assembly, maintenance, etc. Mechanical threads provide strong precision connection and locking force, can be repeated used many times, every time like new.
There are no reviews yet.